Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Angee Billingsley
Welcome to my blog. I am Angee--Event Planner and Promoter. I am an eclectic, OCD, self proclaimed glitter whispering, Domestic Diva full of contagious ambition and excitement! My background in party planning includes those tiny, creative details that set your event apart! Custom graphic design and party accessorizing is available, whether it’s a wedding, Sweet Sixteen party, baby shower, promoting your business or media coverage. My ultimate goal is to provide my clients with the event of their dreams. Let me add the SPARKLE to set it apart and make it an exceptional, elegant, extravagant experience. 

This is where I will share a piece of my world with you. You'll find fabulous wedding and event design ideas, creative color palettes, DIY ideas, my favorite party recipes and even better cocktails, the latest industry trends and some of my most exciting moments and experiences. I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment