Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine Love LETTERS



I’ve been working on some fun Valentine's Day projects and decor for my home and I thought I would share my top 10 favorite FREE fonts for Valentine "Love Letters" with you in case you are working on projects from my recent post regarding DIY Valentines or home decor, too! 



3. Fiolex Girls  4. Love Ness Three  5. Love Letters   6.DJ Candy Hearts 
7. HaloHand Letter  8. Jen Luvs Ben  9. Words of Love  10. Janda Happy Day 
 
dafont.com has hundreds of free fonts, it can actually be very overwhelming to sort through, but well worth spending some free time browsing through

There are also gazillions of sites offering free digital paper and overlay downloads, but these 2 are my favorite go to for paper! 

1. Mel Stampz  
2. Katies Wish 

What do you think? Time to write some fun love letters?

Happy Valentine creating!

Love & Hugs,
Angee  

P.S. Please be respectful and abide by each font and digital download terms of use. Some are only free for personal use. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment