Thursday, January 24, 2013

Inspiration For Using Pantone's Spring 2013 Color Report

When working on today's post, I had the idea of creating inspiration boards for each of the ten colors featured in the Spring 2013 fashion color report. Why would that be of interest to brides-to-be you might be thinking? The fashion report gives an overview of how designer’s are using the key colors in their upcoming collections. What better source of inspiration for your own color palette?

In the midst of my research for the post I stumbled across The Perfect Palette’s take on the flavors of the month for this Spring and I thought why reinvent the wheel?

Below is a summary of Perfect Palette’s take on the must have colors for the coming season, so if you are currently going in circles about your wedding color palette I highly recommend you check out the Perfect Palette for some expert advice and inspiration…

P.S. My favorite colors together are Tender Shoots with Nectarine and Lemon Zest with Monaco Blue. What are yours? 

Cheers!
Angee 










No comments:

Post a Comment