Sunday, June 30, 2013

American Flag Wedding Dress? Yes or NO!!

Just for fun I thought I would share with you some patriotic wedding dresses I came across today, just in case the mood of the 4th really over took you!!







Please read the rest after you stop laughing hysterically... All joking aside, while I don't recommend wearing a flag on your wedding day, there all all sorts of beautiful ways to incorporate a patriotic color scheme to your wedding. Consider a patriotic theme if you are in the military or marrying a military groom. Also consider a patriotic color scheme if you are getting married on a holiday weekend such as July 4th, Memorial Day, or Veteran's Day. Think about adding accents of red, white and blue to lots of your wedding details. Be sure to check out Angee's Eventions Facebook Page for lots of ideas, we're having a full week of patriotic wedding themes.  

So, would you wear one of these dresses?

Cheers!
Angee

9 comments:

  1. Not for a wedding, but I would actually love to wear one of these dresses when I sing "God Bless America" for a singing competition at the end of July. Are these dresses for purchase? I am having a hard time tracking them online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula give me a day or so and I will you the links to where each of them was found. Most was just a Google search but I will get the actual link for you. Hold tight for a few days!

      Delete
  2. I would like it tor next years military ball. Please send me more into cinderls@msn . Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is Miss 4th of July and giving up her crown this year. I would love to buy it for her. Any one know where I can get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply did a Google search for American Flag Wedding Dresses and these came up. I hope this helps. Cheers! Angee

      Delete
  4. I would like one of these dresses for an international event I am hosting for my granddaughters. How do I find out if they are still available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine is looking for patriotic dress for wedding day since her future husband retired from the military earlier this year.. She likes the 4th one down.. Please email me the cost at Nan5220@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you make them. I would need one for a Patriotic Pageant

    ReplyDelete