Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fishing Theme Wedding

I was honored when my cousin asked me to help her plan her son's 10th birthday party. She had already chosen the theme...FISHING. I have tons of ideas and can't wait to bring them all together in August.

But when I think of fishing the last thing that comes to my mind is "ooo what a great wedding theme' hahaha. While a fishing wedding theme might not be for everyone there are some really cute ways to incorporate it into your wedding. Here are some subtle ideas if you find yourself looking for ways to incorporate your spouses' favorite hobby into your wedding.

A Great Catch - Photo Net
1.via 2.via 3.via 4.via
Photo Props
1.via 2.via 3.via 4.via
Decor
1.via 2.via 3.via 4.via 5.via
Dessert & Decor
1.via 2.via 3.via 4.via 5.via
Cheers!
Angee

No comments:

Post a Comment